Business Intelligence Analyst
Auto req ID 40BAC
Job Title Business Intelligence Analyst
Location USA – MA – Wellesley
Department Information Technology
BraunWeiss is a Wellesley, MA based Technology Solutions Management Consulting organization focusing on Financial Services and Systems. Our professionals balance analytical skills, market insight and expertise to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel in an Agile environment. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at BraunWeiss.
Purpose of the role
The Business Analysis intern will support our experienced team of Financial Services Management Consulting professionals and learn about integrated Business Analysis in action. Support BraunWeiss in the following areas: Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Project Management, Data Science, Oracle EBS, Hyperion, and Finance.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is adept at multi-tasking, looking to explore a future in Management Consulting, and willing to learn new things. They should have a basic understanding (or interest) of Finance and Financial Services.
- Provide day-to-day support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of various in-house and external technical and functional projects.
- Perform duties, including planning, collecting, organizing, and presenting engineering data and information to clients.
- Assist subject matter experts and other managers with identifying and collecting the information and data necessary for characterizing and comprehending the client’s program and work with other teams to implement solutions to store and report that data.
- Analyze program data to assist in making business and mission decisions.
- Conduct quality assurance or quality control reviews on deliverables and other documents.
- Track projects status and progression and provide status updates to senior project managers and team members.
- Develop informative and appealing project presentations, briefings, or other papers.
- Collaborate with project managers and clients to ensure that requirements are being met.
- 2+ years of experience with assisting project managers in a business environment
- Expert level MS Excel
- Data Analysis tool such as SQL, Tableau, SAS exposure
- Experience in business environments through work or an internship, technology, Finance or Management Consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, independent self –starter, as well as a collaborative problem solver
- Strong research skills
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
Please submit your Resume online or email us at email@example.com
BraunWeiss an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.