Auto req ID 10PgMC
Title Program Manager
Location USA – MA – Wellesley
Time Status Full-Time
BraunWeiss is a Wellesley, MA based Technology Solutions Management Consulting organization focusing on Financial Services and Systems. Our professionals balance analytical skills, market insight and expertise to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel in an Agile environment. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at BraunWeiss.
Purpose of the role
The Program Manager will manage our experienced team of Project Managers, Financial Services Management Consulting professionals, and learn about integrated Enterprise Level Program Management in action. Support BraunWeiss in the following areas:
Program Management, experience with Oracle technologies, Project Management, Oracle EBS, Hyperion and Finance.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is adept at multi-tasking, looking to work at end-clients via Management Consulting, and willing to learn new things. They should have basic understanding (or interest) of Finance and Financial Services.
- Program Management, experience with Oracle technologies.
- Program Management of Oracle R11 to Oracle R12 upgrade and any subsequent roll outs and improvement projects;
- Work closely with the project Sponsors to assure project goals and objectives are met within project deadlines and budget;
- Work with business unit leads ensuring project deliverables are meeting the business requirements and needs;
- Manage consulting company providing enterprise solutions and overall delivery model tracking progress by daily and weekly updates;
- Management of Application management and support teams;
- Manage Vendor Relationships for all the third party applications integrated and feed into or out of Oracle R12 including reporting tools and reconciliation applications; and
- Plan, prioritize projects, assess resource requirements and review budgets and costs of project managers and their projects.
- Plan large projects in the infrastructure or applications space.
- Manage global Oracle and ERP implementations including implementing required infrastructure upgrades as needed;
- Manage various applications space and environments such as development, testing, staging, UAT and production;
- Responsible for Release Management, manage release activities, work with service delivery teams and project managers to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of releases per release calendar;
- Manage Change Control and Risk Management practices throughout SDLC based on company policy; and
- Responsible for program organizational change management, working with the sponsor and Divisional CIO to define a change management strategy and execute on that to ensure acceptance and adoption of solution being delivered.
- Drive internal technical teams and manage the business.
- Lead onshore and offshore technical teams for Oracle R12 upgrade, testing and configuration;
- Provide consulting to leadership and program teams in the application of business readiness methods and reinforcement concepts;
- Provide oversight and subject matter expertise to internal technical teams and business regarding Oracle R12 functionality and integrated applications and reporting;
- Manage all testing and configuration activities for Oracle EBS modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Oracle Projects Costing, and Procurement; and
- Manage functional and technical design, testing of deliverables for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows (RICEWF) components.
Required Background & Desired Skills
- Minimum of 8-10 years of IT and business experience in large business transformation – strategic planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, across multiple enterprise-wide hardware and software platforms.
- Previous technical management and delivery experience in a dynamic high-technology environment
- Ability to multi-task across a range of projects with constantly shifting priorities
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at BraunWeiss, you must formally apply via [email protected].
BraunWeiss an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.